Property Transaction Tuesday “MOLD” Talk: How Texas Winter Storm Uri is Affecting Real Estate Sales
9 months since Texas Winter Storm URI wrecked havoc on our State, this storm has affected how real estate transactions are moving forward.
With the wide footprint from this storm, nearly every property in the state was prone to water pipe bursts therefore it is now customary to conduct a Mold and Indoor Air Quality Inspection before closing.
Both Seller and Buyer should agree on the credentials of a Mold Inspector including:
Years in Business
Engineering Firm vs National Franchise
Complete Mold & IAQ Background
Be cautious if a Mold Inspector provides a quote on behalf of a Remediation Contractor- this is a simple conflict of interest and not permissible in the State of Texas.
Look to Protective Environmental Engineering Services, Inc- PEESI Engineering: For ALL Mold, Water Damage, IAQ Health & Property Transaction Needs.
- A Texas Registered Engineering Firm
- Over 25 Years in Business
- Member BBB w/ an A+ Rating
- Over 20,000 Assessments Conducted
Let the Experts Get Your Next Property Transaction to Closing:
- Pre- Listing Services
- Post- Property Contract Agreement Services
- Mortgage Lenders
- Water Damage Related Issues & Protocols
- Water Damage Clearances w/ PE Stamp
- Indoor Air Quality Checks: Health & Wellness
- Expert Witness & Forensic Engineering