Meet The Face Behind Protective Engineering Environmental Services, Inc. (PEESI Engineering)
I’m Cliff Woodward, PE, MChE, MAC, the proud founder of Protective Engineering Environmental Services, Inc. (PEESI Engineering).
I look forward to sharing my story. I hope that you will enjoy getting to know me better.
I’m a Texas licensed mold assessment consultant and professional chemical engineer with more than twenty years of experience in water damage analysis, property insurance claims support, and in creating stormwater pollution prevention plans.
Since 1996, I’ve completed more than ten thousand investigations of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. It includes schools, hospitals, churches, and senior care facilities with water damage and microbiological contamination.
I’ve also conducted forensic engineering investigations of explosions and hazardous chemical releases for many commercial insurance carriers. In these fields, I’ve provided detailed testimonies in the Texas State District Courts. I’m also a proud BBB member with an A+ Rating.
To understand a little bit more about my professional background and area of expertise, please read my experience below:
PEESI ENGINEERING, Inc. 1992 to Present
President and Principal Consultant
• Property and casualty insurance loss Investigations for owners and managers and major insurance carriers including State Farm, Travelers, Farmers, SAFECO, Allstate, CNA, Liberty Mutual, Alliance, and Royal and Sun Alliance, providing cause and origin for residential, commercial, hospital, senior living centers, and school water damage assessments.
• Engineering support during litigation of mold damage claims (9 cases).
• Engineering Investigation of fatal explosions for an Oxygen fill station, Dallas, Texas (2000); Phillips K RESIN (2000); Pennzoil Refinery Unifiner; and a vacuum truck explosion (2003).
• Workplace toxic exposures - 6 cases (2003).
• Expert witness and legal support for Colonial Pipeline Explosion Damage Assessment in East Harris County Community of Barrett Station, Texas – 4 Cases (1998).
KVAERNER / JOHN BROWN / JBEK 1989-2000
Process Director / Process Manager / Process Department Manager
M.W. KELLOGG - Houston, Texas 1988-1989
Senior Project Engineering Manager
JOHN BROWN - Houston, Texas 1983-1988
Process Director / Senior Process Manager
M.W. KELLOGG - Houston, Texas 1981-1983
Engineering Manager (1982-1983)
Process Manager (1981-1982) - Amsterdam.
JOHN BROWN 1979-1981
Process Manager - The Hague, The Netherlands (1979-1981)
Process Manager - Houston, Texas 1977-1979
JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP - Houston, Texas 1975-1977
Principal Process Engineer
BROWN & ROOT - Houston, Texas 1973-1975
Lead Process Engineer
MONSANTO - Sauget, Ill; Anniston, Ala; Chocolate Bayou & Texas City, TX. 1965-1973
MChE, University of Houston, Houston, Texas - 1975
BSChE Virginia Tech – 1962
M.S. NSE work (36 hours), Virginia Tech - 1963
Licensed Professional Engineer, Texas 31112, 1970 to Present
Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant, Texas MAC #0114, 2004 to Present
American Institute of Chemical Engineering – Life Member
Previously with the National Academy of Forensic Engineers
Founder and First President of Cypress Creek EMS (1975)
Klein ISD School Board (President, VP, Sec.), 1979 - 1991
Who’s Who in Science and Technology, America, and The World
I have enjoyed sharing my story about the things which matter to me and how they influence the way I do business.
If you or someone you know could benefit from my expertise as the owner of a mold removal engineering company in Houston, TX, I invite you to get in touch. Please visit my website at www.peesiengineering.com.