COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
LISTING & BUYER AGENT SERVICES:
PEESI Engineering is a Registered Engineering Firm in Texas- Providing well over 10,000 Mold Assessments. Professional Engineer (P.E.) Stamps are provided for our vast knowledge and experience when dealing with any mold situation. For over 20 years we have raised the bar when providing a mold assessment with our Engineering background. Through experience we understand cost effective solutions, value engineering and most importantly providing multiple options when dealing with any mold related situation.
LISTING & BROKER AGENT SERVICES:
With our knowledge and expertise in Mold related situations PEESI Engineering provides Listing Agents & Brokers with simple solutions should a mold situation be presented. This is the time to get ahead of any problem especially since a buyer might request their own mold assessment conducted by a less qualified inspector. It is always prudent before placing a property on the market to present a mold inspection from PEESI Engineering with the experience allowing our Professional Engineering background taking the property to the open market. We will provide clearance documents and provide any answers for buyer’s agent / broker only through seller’s or broker’s approval.
WHY LISTING AGENTS CHOOSE PEESI ENGINEERING FOR PRE-SALE MOLD INSPECTIONS:
- Provide buyer or tenant a Clearance from a Registered Professional Engineering Firm.
- Get ahead of underlying issues with unsurpassed proprietary long-term cost-effective solutions.
- Keep hard work from a buyer or tenant from busting out at the last minute.
- Prevent a less qualified inspector to hinder a closing.
- Prevent buyer or tenant to negotiate price reduction on unnecessary repairs.
Listing Agents & Brokers look to PEESI Engineering to review or consult an unfavorable mold inspection performed by a buyer’s inspector. With our unprecedented experience and knowledge, we can get to the bottom of many issues to keep a closing on track.
BUYER AGENT SERVICES:
Many buyers are suspicious when purchasing a property having previous issues such as flooding, roof damage, indoor plumbing leaks, or simply want to confirm the indoor air quality of their future investment. PEESI Engineering provides these pre-purchase decisions. We typically work directly with both buyer and buyer’s agent. Should an issue arise we will give recommendations for the buyer.
WHY BUYER AGENTS CHOOSE PEESI ENGINEERING FOR PRE- PURCHASE MOLD INSPECTIONS
- Receive a Clearance from a Registered Engineering Firm.
- Help Buyer in making a qualified purchasing decision.
- Provide Buyer with effective solutions should any issues be present.
- Consult on ideas to increase better indoor air quality measures if warranted.
All previously damaged properties are not the same. PEESI can decipher certain Indoor Air Quality by simply sampling and through our many years of experience from proprietary knowledge.
When it comes to a Property Transaction with questions of any Mold Situation allow our unique experience along with proprietary knowledge give your clients the best direction and benefit from our number of years of experience.