PROPERTY TRANSACTION TUESDAY "MOLD" TALK
Get Ahead, Get Ahead, Get Ahead!
“Mold Inspections” sound scary to the Seller & Listing Agent. The truth is it shouldn't be.
Most often, this topic is kicked down the road towards closing when most of this could have simply been accomplished before the time of listing. In turn, this thought process puts the seller at a big disadvantage when allowing an inadequate mold inspector to provide findings & recommendations just before closing. This process simply jeopardizes a closing at the last minute.
PEESI Engineering: A Registered Texas Engineering Firm w/ Over 25 Years of Experience & Over 20,000 Mold Assessments Provides:
- Listing Agent & Seller Peace of Mind for all parties instead of going into a Purchase Agreement Blindly.
- Avoiding the buyer hiring an inexperienced or an inadequate mold inspector which often leads into tearing apart areas of the house that are not necessary.
- Get ahead with cost effective solutions, if needed; before the buyer negotiations begin.
- Avoid surprises near time of closing.
- Protect marketing efforts and DOM by potential buyer suspicions.
- Confirm Indoor Air Quality as a TOP SELLING POINT.
Let Our Expertise Protect Your Next Listing!