PROPERTY TRANSACTION TUESDAY "MOLD" TALK: Get Ahead & Not Behind a Property Transaction!
Mold Inspections sound scary to both the Seller & Listing Agent. The truth is it shouldn't be.
In most cases, this topic is kicked down the road at or near closing when most of this could have simply been accomplished well before listing.
In turn, many of these cases put the seller at a disadvantage when allowing an inadequate mold inspector to provide findings & recommendations before closing.
Whether you’re listing, selling or buying a property, we conduct an array of services to diagnose a property in order to uphold the value or make sure the investment of a property is sound.
For All Mold, Water Damage, IAQ Health & Property Transaction Needs, look to Protective Environmental Engineering Services, Inc- PEESI Engineering:
- A Texas Registered Engineering Firm
- Over 25 Years in Business
- Member BBB w/ an A+ Rating
- Over 20,000 Assessments Conducted
Let the Experts Get Your Next Property Transaction to Closing:
- Pre-Listing Services
- Post-Property Contract Agreement Services
- Mortgage Lenders
- Water Damage Related Issues & Protocols
- Water Damage Clearances w/ PE Stamp
- Indoor Air Quality Checks: Health & Wellness
- Expert Witness & Forensic Engineering