PROPERTY TRANSACTION TUESDAY "MOLD" TALK (1 Minute Read). Keep a Closing on Track w/ a Registered Professional Engineering Firm.
Indoor Air Quality & Mold Concerns are typically questioned through the Disclosure Process.
A Major Topic is to Disclose if a Property was in a "Declared Disaster Area".
Unfortunately, after Winter Storm URI, this includes Nearly Every Property in Texas. Several Questions to Consider:
- Did the Property ever Sustain Damage from a Previous Event?
- If so, Was Remediation Done Correctly?
- Is there Documentation to Back Up Proper Remediation from any Previous Water Occurrence?
- Did a Previous Water Event affect Indoor Air Quality?
- What Factors from a Previous Event might affect the Property Value?
- How can a Property Owner Protect their Future Value?
- How Can a Buyer Protect their Purchase and Future Indoor Living Conditions?
One of the Highest Levels of Protection is a Written Clearance Report Provided by a Registered Engineering Firm w/ Over 25 Years of Experience & Over 20,000 Mold Assessments.
Allow Protective Environmental Engineering Services, Inc- PEESI Engineering to provide Guidance for Pre-Listing and Purchase Agreements.
LET THE EXPERTS PROTECT YOUR TRANSACTION & FUTURE INVESTMENT.