PROPERTY TRANSACTION TUESDAY “MOLD” TALK: Texas Winter Storm 8 Month Update
This weeks marks 8 months since Texas Winter Storm URI.
Many properties have been fully cleared and completed their build back however there are still many properties which have not been as lucky to begin the build back process.
Even to this day, we are still servicing properties dating back to Hurricane Harvey 4 years ago. We anticipate the same with Texas Winter Storm URI.
Many properties will have to disclose at sale if a property sustained water damage from any previous storm or plumbing leaks.
We have you covered!
We have dealt with properties sustaining water damage from all water events.
Whether you’re listing, selling or buying a property, we conduct an array of services to diagnose a property in order to uphold the value or make sure the investment of a property is sound.
For All Mold, Water Damage, IAQ Health & Property Transaction Needs, look to Protective Environmental Engineering Services, Inc- PEESI Engineering:
- A Texas Registered Engineering Firm
- Over 25 Years in Business
- Member BBB w/ an A+ Rating
- Over 20,000 Assessments Conducted
Let the Experts Get Your Next Property Transaction to Closing:
- Pre- Listing Services
- Post- Property Contract Agreement Services
- Mortgage Lenders
- Water Damage Related Issues & Protocols
- Water Damage Clearances w/ PE Stamp
- Indoor Air Quality Checks: Health & Wellness
- Expert Witness & Forensic Engineering